What is a Lash Lift?
The Lash Lift is a new and advanced perming method that is safer, more effective, and more attractive than traditional eyelash perms. (Old traditional way uses cotton straight rods and liquid solution that can potentially get into the eyes) Using silicone rods instead of perm cotton rods, it gives a natural curve and fullness to your own natural lashes to create a brighter, fuller, wide eyed look that lasts up to 8 weeks, even with routine mascara and face washing.
It’s a service that makes your eyes appear like you have extensions on by simply enhancing your natural lash – no adhesive or extensions required! It’s a great alternative to eyelash extensions for those with eye sensitivities. The treatment truly does lift, curl and define your natural lashes to make them look longer and fuller. Add an eyelash tint to complete and maximize the look.
Our Lash Lift service starts at $150.
Lash Lift FAQs
1. Can a Lash Lift be used to compliment other treatments? Yes! A lash lift is enhanced when you use an eyelash growth product, such as Latisse® which is available at our office in a 5ml bottle. While your natural lashes grow longer, our process controls straight or overly curly lashes by giving them a uniformed and lifted look.
2. Who can benefit from a Lash Lift? Anyone with eyelashes can benefit from a lash lift. Lash lift is safe for all ages because the setting and neutralizing solution never touches the skin. The lash lift purely lifts and curl your natural lashes which creates visibility of your eyelashes from straight and downward pointing.
3. Does getting a Lash Lift hurt? Absolutely not! The procedure is totally painless. You will have your eyes shut for the entire duration of the service. There will be a gel eye pad to protect and separate the bottom and top lashes from sticking together. You will feel me touching your eyes and forehead but you won’t feel any pain. Most of my clients tend to fall asleep during this service as to how relaxing it feels.
4. Will continued lash lifting damage my natural lashes? Due to the ingredients and mildness of the setting and neutralizing solution for the lift, it will not damage your lashes over time. The cream based solution will be applied to the root and mid-base of your natural lashes, avoiding the tips to prevent over processing. At the end of every Lash lift treatment, we applied a nourishing oil to nourish and recondition the natural lashes.
5. How long is treatment? The actual processes takes roughly 45 minutes. However, since we always conduct a full consultation, discuss home-care and document with photos the entire appointment is 60 minutes long.
6. Do I need a touch up? Since our natural lashes are actively growing and shedding it is required to come back every 6-8 weeks for another Lash Lift. As new lashes grow in, they grow in straight. As your mature lashes shed, it sheds the curled lashes that was lifted leaving you with some straight and some curled natural lashes. You will know when to come back for another Lash Lift.
7. Can I see some before and after of your work? We love that you ask to see some before and after photos. We believe that seeing real life client’s before and after really shows how much attention to detail the work is. It also allows us to see what type of style our clients want for themselves.
8. Do I need to do anything before the appointment? Arrive to the appointment without makeup, without mascara, without using an eyelash mechanical curler and best to have showered the night before. Arrive to the appointment without contact lenses if you wear them. Have a case to store your contact lenses in during the service. Immediately after the lash lift service you can wear your contact lenses again.
9. How do I take care of my Lash Lift?
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the next 24 hours after application
- Avoid sleeping on your face that evening as it will disrupt the curl of the lashes
- Avoid using a mechanical lash curler
- Do nourish your natural lashes with a growth serum (the healthier and stronger your lashes the better the results will be)