At ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery, our physicians and audiologists take pride in providing the latest hearing technology and the highest standards of patient care. Drs. Alice Wilson and Dr. Valerie Beacham Rooney are audiologists with expertise in both pediatric and adult audiology.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Pure-tone evaluation
- Speech understanding
- Hearing Aid Consultations and Fittings
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Tinnitus treatment
- Musician ear plugs and Hearing Protection
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom ear products
- Balance Testing and Treatment
- Bone anchored hearing devices
- Neurodiagnostic Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) testing
Did You Know That Listening to Music at the Maximum Volume Can Have a Permanent Effect on Your Hearing?
If you are exposed to loud occupational or recreational noises then consider custom ear plugs to protect your ear. Custom ear plugs can also be used to prevent swimmers ear and to protect people with repeated ear infections from water exposure. Some of the examples of uses include attending loud sports such as car or motorcylce racing and shooting competitions.
If you would like to come by and see how custom headphones, swim plugs, noise plugs and sleep plugs may help you, please fill out an appointment request form or simply call 703-448-0005.