Rhinoplasty, also known as a nose job, has been around for many years. But, for people of color, it has not always been easy to achieve the optimal outcome.
Thankfully times have changed, and now ethnic rhinoplasty is not only successful, but it might also be more affordable than you think. Keep reading to learn more about the ethnic rhinoplasty cost in Great Falls, Virginia!
What Exactly Is Ethnic Rhinoplasty?
Simply put, ethnic rhinoplasty is surgery to correct the shape and size of your nose that takes into consideration your unique physical characteristics as well as the shape of your face. This is done in order to preserve and honor your cultural features.
There are essentially four types of rhinoplasty:
- Augmentation: Common among all ethnicities, augmentation is more about adding balance than it is taking away or adding to your nose.
- Projection: For patients who wish for a more elegant, narrower nose, and more balanced appearance, projection rhinoplasty is recommended. This type of surgery is common among African-American, Asian, Hispanic, and Native American patients.
- Reduction: As the name implies, reduction rhinoplasty is done to reduce the size of your nose by removing cartilage and bone. This is a common procedure for Middle Eastern men and women.
- Revision: This type of surgery corrects mistakes made in past procedures.
How Do I Know Which Rhinoplasty Surgery Is Right for Me?
Before any cosmetic surgery, you’ll schedule a consultation with your plastic surgeon. It is during this meeting several topics will be discussed. You’ll also be given the opportunity to ask questions.
Your surgeon will evaluate your medical history and health to make sure it’s safe for you to proceed with ethnic rhinoplasty. Afterward, you’ll share your aesthetic goals so your surgeon can create a surgical plan based on your specific needs, wants, and characteristics.
What Factors Influence the Cost of Ethnic Rhinoplasty?
If you’re new to the world of cosmetic surgery, you probably don’t know what variables influence the final cost. This is important to know when planning your budget.
While you can expect to receive pricing before surgery, there are five key factors that impact how much you pay when it comes to ethnic rhinoplasty cost in Great Falls, Virginia:
- Skill and experience of your surgeon
- Facility fees
- Anesthesia fees
- The number of past rhinoplasty procedures
- The complexity of the surgery you have planned
You should also consider any prescription medications you may need after surgery, as well as time off work and help at home during your recovery.
So, What’s the Bottom Line? How Much Is the Ethnic Rhinoplasty Cost in Great Falls, Virginia?
In general, you can expect to pay anywhere from $3,000 to $10,000 for ethnic rhinoplasty.
Does Insurance Cover the Cost of Ethnic Rhinoplasty?
In many cases, ethnic rhinoplasty is considered cosmetic, and it’s not likely your insurance will cover the cost.
If your surgery is needed due to medical reasons, such as to correct a deviated septum or to improve your breathing, have a conversation with your insurance provider to find out what is and what is not covered under your policy.
You should also find out from your plastic surgeon if they accept insurance, and which ones they accept if you need a medical rhinoplasty.
Amazing Ethnic Rhinoplasty Results in Great Falls, Virginia Are Just a Phone Call Away!
Choose ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery for stunning rhinoplasty results you won’t find anywhere else! Scheduling your consultation with one of our highly skilled surgeons is easy too. Contact us today at 703-448-0005!
Let’s have a conversation about your goals and how you can benefit from ethnic rhinoplasty. We looked forward to hearing from you!