You want only the best ENT in Vienna, Virginia when it comes to your health, addressing complications with your ears, nose and sinus, and throat.
How do they help you? And, more importantly, how do you find one? Here’s what you need to know.
What Does an ENT Specialize In?
While all ENTs share a goal of treating issues with your ears, nose or throat, not all of them are trained in certain more advanced medical care.
Your ENT may specialize in only a few of the following, or all of these services:
- Allergy treatment including immunotherapy
- Both adult and pediatric services for comprehensive care
- Ear services, including ear infection and hearing loss
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgeries, such as rhinoplasty
- Head and neck care for thyroids and tumors
- Laryngology for disorders and complications with your throat
- Rhinology, addressing issues with your nose and sinus
What Questions Should You Ask?
How do you find an ENT? For successful, streamlined care, keep these questions in mind:
- Are they accepting new patients and, if so, what is the wait time? Do they require a referral?
- What does your ENT specialize in? Do they offer advanced care for both common and complex issues?
- What services and surgeries do they offer? Are they capable of providing reconstructive rhinoplasty, hearing aids, and more?
- Which insurance companies do they accept? Are you able to find the best ENT in Vienna, Virginia within your insurance?
- If they do not accept your insurance, what are their other means of financing?
- How many of their patients have received successful treatment?
Visit ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery for the Best ENT in Vienna, Virginia!
The top ENTs in Vienna, Virginia are found here at ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery! We offer a wide range of services for both adult and pediatric care, performed by only board-certified professionals.
Contact us today by calling 703-448-0005!